Ensuring all pets enjoy long, active and happy lives.
Bialy's Wellness Foundation (BWF) helps families and rescue organizations care for pets with mobility impairments from paralysis, amputation, neurological or birth defects, and other diagnosed ailments.
Because care for these animals can be costly, too often they are put down or surrendered to high kill shelters. We provide families and rescues with the equipment, medical care, rehabilitative therapy, training, resources and support to give these special animals another chance at the good life.
Bialy's Wellness Foundation fills a critical void in the rescue and pet-owning community. Through our sponsorship, collaborative blog and social media outreach, we connect families and organizations to veterinarians, rehabilitation and massage therapists, trainers and each other. We provide a space where animal lovers and professionals can share the insight, experience and hope we need to ensure our most special animals can enjoy long, active and happy lives.
WE AIM TO
• Prevent the needless surrender and euthanization of pets with mobility impairments
• Help organizations rescue more overlooked animals from high kill shelters
• Raise awareness, promote adoption and provide educational resources to assist families with the care of pets with mobility impairments
• Support, encourage and collaborate with other animal welfare organizations
• Promote holistic and alternative care methods for special needs animals
President + Founder